Matrix Comsec has confirmed its participation in the 28 th Convergence 2020, to be held in the Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 19th – 21st February 2020. Matrix will be showcasing its complete range of Enterprise IP-PBXs, Unified Communication Server for Modern Enterprises, IP-PBX for SMB & SME, VoIP & GSM Gateways and new portfolio of IP Communication endpoints.
Matrix is well recognized for its native and creative portfolio of applications for Unified Communications, IP Video Surveillance, Access Control, and Time-Attendance. Each of our strategies is uniquely designed for large, multi-location businesses,SME and SMB organizations.
Matrix Comsec continuously works towards keeping abreast with the constantly upgrading technology by designing and manufacturing solutions that are equipped with the latest technology. Matrix will be presenting some of its indigenously engineered.Telecom solutions at the 28 th Convergence 2019 Meet.
Matrix is going to unveil ANANT UCS at the event. ANANT is an enterprise-grade high capacity, high durability, high scalability and high efficacy software-based communication solution. It connects all the employees on a single platform. It offers a range of enterprise grade calling features that improves employees’ productivity and speeds up the decision-making process.
With an in-call redundant system,ANANT UCS boasts of providing the best possible customer engagement. Find out more about this hardware-independent approach at Convergence 2020!
Products and Solutions at Convergence 2020
- Matrix range of Media Gateways – Based on SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), these Gateways allow easy integration with most of IP-PBX, TDM PBX, Soft switch and Hosted solutions. Award winning series of Matrix Gateways are perfect for enterprise and carrier-class solutions. Starting from a single port VoIP adaptor to high density VoIP-GSM-PRI-FXO/FXS Gateways, Matrix has one stop solution for every business needs.
- Matrix NETRA series of 5MP, 3MP and 2MP IP Cameras – offer superior image quality along with True WDR, Intelligent Video Analytics and Edge Recording.
- Matrix PARAM series of NVR – Network Video Recorders offer High Resolution Recording, Live View of Multiple Streams, Centralized Monitoring without a server, Powerful Investigator and Instant Notifications.
- Matrix Face recognition – Matrix has revolutionized authentication technology by introducing Face Recognition which provides a great and effortless user experience. Matrix COSEC Face Recognition is based on innovative and deep learning technology with a powerful user identification algorithm that identifies users accurately within no time, even in challenging environmental conditions.
- “Convergence India is a major technology event bringing ICT professionals on a common platform. Matrix is all set to showcase its latest Telecom and Security solutions at Convergence this year. We look forward to meeting key decision makers and service providers and give them first-hand experience of our Telecom solutions that are redefining business communications and providing a competitive advantage to our customers worldwide.” Said Vihar Soni, Marketing Manager, Matrix Comsec.
Learn more about Matrix Telecom and Security solutions, by visiting us at booth #A10, Convergence 2020 scheduled from February 19 th to 21 st , Delhi.