Matrix offers the best-in-class 5 MP IP Security Cameras that are powered by Sony STARVIS sensor with Exmor technology to deliver exceptional performance under low light. Available in Dome and Bullet variants, Matrix 5MP IP Cameras are best suited for Enterprises and are ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
• Powered by Sony STARVIS sensor with Exmor technology – Delivers exceptional low light performance
• Comes with True WDR – Delivers consistent image quality in poor light conditions
• Offers latest H.265 Compression technology – Reduces storage costs
• Adaptive Streaming – Reduces Frame rate based on motion, saves up to 50% of storage space
• Vandal Proof – Comes with unbreakable closure (IK10)
• Real-time Security – Offers Early detection, Instant Notifications, and Two-way Audio
• IP66 Certified Project and Professional Series – Glitch-free performance under extreme conditions
Established in 1991, Matrix is a leader in Security and Telecom solutions for modern businesses and enterprises. As an innovative, technology driven and customer focused organization, the company is committed to keep pace with the revolutions in the Security and Telecom industries.
With around 40% of its human resources dedicated to the development of new products, Matrix has launched cutting-edge products like Video Surveillance Systems – Video Management System, Network Video Recorder and IP Camera, Access Control and Time-Attendance Systems as well as Telecom Solutions such as Unified Communications, IP-PBX, Universal Gateways, VoIP and GSM Gateways and Communication Endpoints.
These solutions are feature-rich, reliable and conform to the international standards. Having global footprints in Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Africa through an extensive network of more than 2,500 channel partners, Matrix ensures that the products serve the needs of its customers faster and longer. Matrix has gained trust and admiration of customers representing the entire spectrum of industries. Matrix has won many international awards for its innovative products.