Matrix Comsec confirms participation in the Secura Expo and Conference, to be held in Algeria from 11– 13 February 2020
Matrix has announced its presence in the prestigious trade fair for Security, Safety & Fire Protection – Secura 2020. Organized in North Africa, SECURA is the first international fire, safety & security expo organized in Algeria. With an ambitious regional visibility plan, the expo will be held in Safex – Foire d’Alger, Mohammadia from 11th to 13th February 2020. Matrix aims at exhibiting their indigenous and innovative range of solutions for IP Video Surveillance, Access Control, Time-Attendance and Unified Communications.
The solutions are specifically designed for large, multi-located enterprises, SME and SMB organizations. Matrix Comsec continuously works towards keeping abreast with the constantly upgrading technology by designing and manufacturing solutions that are equipped with the latest technology. Matrix will be presenting some of its comprehensive range of Telecom and Security solutions at Secura 2020.
Matrix 5 MP IP Cameras – Higher Resolution for Better Surveillance
With the continued demand for IP Video Surveillance in Small and Medium-scale Enterprises, new solutions that produce better image quality in the most challenging conditions are needed. To meet the growing needs of SMBs, Matrix offers 5MP IP Cameras along with the range of 2MP and 3MP IP Cameras.
Owing to the high 5MP resolution, these cameras provide sharper and brighter images with even more details. Equipped with Sony STARVIS series sensors, our 5 MP IP Camera delivers a true, 104-degree Horizontal field-of-view (FOV) and exceptional low light performance in light as low as 0.01 lux. Available in Dome and Bullet variants, Matrix 5MP IP Cameras are best suited for Enterprises and are ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Better Quality Images with 5 MP Resolution
- Larger Field-of-View (FOV) – 104 degrees HFOV
- Exceptional low light performance in light as low as 0.01 lux
- IP67 and IK10 Protection
- Latest H.265 Compression technology
- True WDR – to deliver consistent images in varying light conditions
- Live Demonstrations
Matrix will do a live demonstration of two of its unique and innovative solutions:
COSEC ARGO – Solution experts will discuss at length its differentiating features and how they make the device the next-gen door controller when it comes to Access Control.
Products and Solutions
- Matrix NETRA series of 5MP, 3MP, and 2MP IP Cameras – offer superior image quality along with True WDR, Intelligent Video Analytics and Edge Recording.
- Matrix PARAM series of NVR – Network Video Recorders offer High-Resolution Recording, Live View of Multiple Streams, Centralized Monitoring without a server, Powerful Investigator and Instant Notifications.Weighbridge Integration – collects pictorial evidence of inward or outward vehicles by mapping unique numbers such as License Plates, Challan Numbers or Token Numbers for further verification and auditing.
- Parking Management – addresses the need for automated functioning of small, medium or large parking areas.
Matrix Face Recognition is based on innovative and deep learning technology with a powerful user identification algorithm that identifies users accurately within no time.
- Matrix Visitor Management Solution is designed to assist organizations in streamlining the day-to-day guest visits without compromising the security, hospitality or productivity of the organization.
- Matrix PRASAR UCS, proves to be a complete solution for inter-branch office collaboration and communications. Dispersed branches can be tied together over the IP network, with PRASAR UCS located at the Head Office.
- Matrix ANANT UCS is a powerful Unified Communication solution that provides enterprises with integrated mobility and unified messaging. It helps to improve collaboration (video calling, chat, presence sharing, voicemail to email, conference, etc.) among all their employees, irrespective of its size and geographic location.