For the first time in India Bullet Resistant doors and windows which conform to UL 752 (Standard for safety for Bullet Resisting Equipment) are introduced by Agew Steel under licence from M/s Ambico Ltd Canada.
Bullet Resistant Doors are subject to the criteria established in the document UL 752. Ten distinct “levels” of Bullet Resistance are established ranging from a small .38 handgun through to a high powered military assault rifle.
When selecting an bullet resistant door and frame, do so with reference to the anticipated threat
• UL Level One Standard to protect against medium power small arms (Super 38 Automatic)
• UL Level Two Standard to protect against high power small arms (Super .357 Magnum Revolver)
• UL Level Three Standard to protect against super power small arms (.44 Magnum Revolver)
• UL Level Four Standard to protect against High Power rifle attack (30- 06 Rifle) where anticipated threat levels are extremely high.
• UL Level Five to Ten for protection against military assault weapons using armor piercing ballistics.
These doors are also available in wood finish.Bullet resistant steel doors and frames are secure from ballistic attack yet they have the appearance of
standard hollow metal products.
Our complete range of bullet proof door and windows are readily available and can be furnished with factory installed bullet resistant glazing.