India’s leading and most comprehensive event for fire safety & security – Fire & Security India Expo (FSIE) comes to Delhi NCR
In its 4th edition, the expo comes with greater promise for innovation, application, knowledge sharing and business prospects
• Latest Technologies, Development & Application
• 360 degree approach to Fire Safety, Security, and Building Automation in India
• Multitude of conferences, interactive panel discussions, technical seminars, workshops and ideation sessions organised by FSAI
Fire safety and security is a universal responsibility, with the key onus lying with business owners, architects, planners and security supervisors at the final end. A great number of incidents are prevented if contingencies are safeguarded and compliance is ensured. In unforeseen circumstances, the preparedness and protection go a long way to overcome the hazards of fire to life and property.
FSIE 2020 is a jointly organized event by Fire & Security Association of India (FSAI) & NuernbergMesse India. While FSAI is one of the India’s leading association for the Fire & Security sector in India with over 1800+ members which includes India’s leading architects, consultants, engineers, fire and security experts, business professionals from other industries, Nurnberg Messe is one of the world’s leading exhibition organization with a strong expertise and portfolio on Fire & Security topic viz.
Enforce Tac, FeuerTRUTZ, Perimeter Protection. The India operations of this trade-fair giant, NM India, has an excellent reputation with a strong presence in the Indian exhibition industry with over 16 leading exhibitions on different industry verticals.
The market revenues of India Fire & Safety equipment market are expected to reach US$4.95 billion by the 2020. FSIE 2020 is committed to bring key industry buyers, suppliers and other stakeholders, facilitating the exchange of ideas, sharing of knowledge and opportunities to network on a large scale. The event provides an opportunity to learn about emerging market trends, gather market intelligence & showcase latest innovations available in the fire, safety and security industry.
FSIE has been rated as India’s definitive leading exhibition in the fire, safety and security sector and attracts participants & visitors from all over the country and well attended by manufacturers, dealers, integrators, end users & members of the fire, safety community from all over the world.
The most credible platform for businesses and enterprises
• Meet the target audience and do more business with over 10000 professionals.
• Supported by all leading associations, major trade bodies, Fire Departments, State level organisations in India related to Fire & Security topic.
• India’s leading event for Fire Safety, Security, and Building Automation
• Benefit from co-location with ACREX event at the same venue – Asia’s largest HVAC and Refrigeration event, attracting over 30,000 key buyers and professionals from across India and international countries.
• Comprehensive visitor profile cutting across both user community and industry stakeholders. Experts, professionals, technology and innovation in one place.
• Curated hosted buyer programs and live demonstration of equipment and machines.
• The Finest India Skills & Talent (FIST Awards) 2020 in the field of Fire & Security: recognizing the achievements of the most innovative, reliable & cost-effective products, services and solutions spanning a wide range of fields across the fire safety and security industries.
• Dedicated IoT pavilion to showcase cutting edge technologies in the IBMS/IOT Space.
Large area and expanse
With over 10,000 sq. mtrs. of exhibition space, FSIE 2020 will host live product demonstrations across cutting edge technologies in the IBMS/IOT Space, special focus on low voltage security systems, new technology fire protection & life safety systems, and more. Most importantly, the focus shall be on end customers who are being specifically invited to the exhibition.
FSIE will bring you a uniquely concentrated market overview of integrated solutions for fire protection and security, especially those that intelligently combine innovation and technology.
Conferences and Workshops
Conferences and workshops addressing key topics related to fire safety and security. Buyer-seller meetings, trade delegations are some of the other concurrent events that are a part of this expo.
Awards & Recognition
In addition, to promote innovation and recognize extraordinary contribution of organization and individuals in the field of security, safety, firefighting and emergency response – annual FIST Awards are conducted in association with Fire & Security Association of India (FSAI).
Pankaj Dharkar, International President, Fire & Security Association of India shares, “The Indian fire and safety equipment market is expected to reach USD 4.94 billion by 2020. With the increased growth of the economy coupled with the government rules and regulations, the future of the Indian fire safety & security market is very bright.”
“The response to FSIE 2020 is a true reflection of industry transformation and unlimited market opportunities in India. The event promises the largest gathering of trade professionals witnessing latest innovations by the leading brands participating from world over.
We strive to raise the bar every year and rigorously pursue to place India as a market destination for all giant international players to participate in FSIE.” said Sonia Prashar, Chairperson of the Board and Managing Director, NuernbergMesse India.
Plan for FSIE 2020 – Register NOW